Friday, December 15, 2023

Brief Update

For the past couple of months, my StepMom & I have been working on the hoard that has been my life these past few years. It's been both gratifying and horrifying at the same time. Aside from some bits, I have reached the point of "just throw it all out." Unfortunately, I have to weed out the stuff that I want/need to keep. And, between bouts of heavy lifting, I need to live my life and work. That's been a challenge. But there has been progress. 

Theoretically, in a blog, I would post pictures and share the horror. Feel safe that I am not doing that. Well, and laugh because I cannot figure out how to get a decent picture with my phone's camera. Truthfully, that's sad because I live in an apartment complex that has a wonderful bird population as well as being on the Pacific Flyway for the annual commute.

Well, tomorrow is a "rest" day. I'll be at the grocery store about 6 am; then the Dollar Tree when it opens. The UPS Store opens at 9:00 and I'll need to get to an auto supply somewhere in there for new windshield wipers. Then home to put it all away and then work on the apartment. . . .well, maybe a nap before working on the apartment. (At least that's the plan.)

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment